Monday, April 25, 2011

Preview of our Easter Weekend & Lana's Skating

I'll blog about our phenomenal Easter weekend another day but I just had to share these two pictures with you. RW and Grampie have a Toy Story Domino competition every time they see each other and you can tell who the champion was through these photos.




This is an unedited photo of the Tulips my Mama gave me, I love this picture!!


I also have big news on the Lana skating - she can now get up all by herself!!!! I'm in awe. The funny thing is that she gets up the same was RW gets up. They teach the kids to put one knee up and to push up from that knee but my Little Lana doesn't have the strength yet so she's formulated her own technique, I'll be sure to get some good video footage next class!

No comments:

Post a Comment