Dear Lana,
Summer is just 22 days away. Today it got up to 20 degrees. Tonight you went to bed with a Tshirt and PJ shorts, I tucked you in with your duvet covered with hearts but you said no... you wanted the big pink blanket Grammie knitted you. I read you a story, gave you a hug and kiss then said good night. Two minutes later I hear you crying, I run back in to your room to see what's wrong and you're beside yourself because you're trying to put on the sweater Nana made (knit) for you while you're lying down. I sat you up and helped you put it on, you settled down right away. I said my good night's again and you were out like a light.
My questions are: Are you going to wear sweaters when it's +32? How are you not roasting while you're running around and playing? And finally, what's up with the knits?!!?!
Love always,
Mom
No comments:
Post a Comment