RW
He had his school pictures done yesterday morning! We spent a good 10 mins in front of the mirror practicing how to smile nicely. Last year we didn't order any photos because his shoulders engulfed his neck in all of the pics.
Last night was parent-teacher interviews and Mrs. Esser was very happy with him. She LOVES his enthusiasm and his class participation. She noted that when school first started he was trying to interrupt and talk over people but he's trying SO hard to put up a quiet hand, I guess when he has something to say he'll blurt something out, catch himself doing it, cover his mouth with one hand and raise his other. (Good job Robbie!) He can identify 20 letters out of the alphabet which she said is great!!(I had a peek at her sheet and it looks like a lot of the kids are in the teens.) She also mentioned that he's a ladies man and it all depends on the day, some days he's an Abi fan and others he's on Elise (she was in RW's soccer team) fan... apparently today it was all about Abi. LOL!
Lana
The big news with this girl is that she peed on the potty twice yesterday at the day home!! We were packing RW's school bag when she told me she wanted to bring her pretty undies to Christies. So she grabbed 5 pairs and put them in her backpack. She wanted to wear her bag while we dropped off RW and she was doing everything he was doing - she wanted to take off her outdoor shoes and she gave me a kiss goodbye as RW did the same. I dropped her off at Christies and thought it was just a novelty but when I picked her up she's jumping up and down telling me she went pee on the potty and that Christie gave her two timbits for going pee! She didn't have any accidents while she was there. Of course when she came home she absolutely refused to go pee for me :( I think I'm going to have to rent Christie for a couple of days, lol!!)
Meyself
The kids and I went down to see my family this past weekend (excluding Al & Steve, they were away on their dreamy Europe trip) it was SO nice to see everyone. I wish it could have been a longer visit but our lives are pretty busy right now!
Last night Damaris was kind enough to watch the kids so that I could go meet up with Mrs. Esser. The kids had a great time together. Lana and Alyssa played really well together (Alyssa is Abi's little sister, she's a couple months older that Little L and HOPEFULLY they'll be in the same preschool class together next year!) Damaris insisted on feed all of us left over turkey dinner, apparently the kids gobbled down their dinner so that they could play.
Paul was super sweet, he was telling me that they're going to clean the carpets for us before Nov 1st. I told him he didn't have to do that but he insisted on it.
The kids were really digging the house. Abi was showing the kids all the good hiding spots and they were running around and screaming after each other (P&D allow it... until someone gets hurt :P)
No comments:
Post a Comment