Want to hear a big kicker? This home is currently occupied by someone extra special. Who? None other than RW's main squeeze - ABI ! I find it quite erie how our worlds seem to keep coming together.
![]() |
| Welcome to our home! Our home faces West. |
![]() |
| Next Spring/Summer we'll be putting up a row of trees by that back fence for some extra privacy. |
![]() |
| Say it with me... "oooooo!" |
![]() |
| My Kitchen! W&D are behind those white closet doors to the left of the kitchen. |
![]() |
| We will put our recliner up here & buy a couch to go up here. |
![]() |
| I would love to mount our TV right above the fireplace. |
![]() |
| I LOVE that all these windows upstairs have window coverings on them. |
![]() |
| BEAUTIFUL downstairs. All professionally done. |
![]() |
| Our sectional will be down here along with playroom. |
![]() |
| Office/Guest Room (yes, guest will have a room now!!) |
![]() |
| Guest Bath |
![]() |
| Storage/Dog Room |
![]() |
| Currently Abi's room, soon to be Lana's (I don't think Lana's going to want change a thing!) |
![]() |
| Our room! I'm so excited to have a ceiling fan (with a remote)!!!! |
![]() |
| That door is our closet, to the left of the picture is our en suite. |
![]() |
| Lana's room is at the top of the stairs and to the left. That room in the distance will be RW's and ours is right across from his. |




















No comments:
Post a Comment